How to Add HTML Templates to your email
The easiest and most efefctive way is to add the html file in as an email signature
Import the Signature file
- Open Outlook.
- From the Tools menu, choose Options.
- Click the Mail Format tab.
- Click Signatures to open the Create Signature Picker dialog box.
- Click New to open the Create New Signature dialog box.
- In the Enter a name for your new signature box, enter a name for your signature file. i.e., business.
- Click Browse and location and choose the HTML file on your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
To use the Signature
- Compose a message.
- From the Insert menu, choose Signatures...pick the one you want to use. If you have one automatically appended to your messages, you'll need to delete that one.