October 2006 – Tasmainland a premium developer of land packages in Tasmaina has re-launched their website with the assistance of enflexion and Sliced Bread Content Management. Tasmainland had an existing website that was not meeting the needs of their users and was referred to enflexion by another client.
Tasmainland required a new website that was:
- Easy to Use;
- Search Engine Friendly;
- Easy to manage by the owner of Tasmainland;
- Appealing to potential customers; and
- Project a professional and clear image of what Tasminaland provides
To achieve this, enflexion designed a website that focuses on the main reasons that a user visits the Tasmainland website:
- To get an idea of what land packages are available;
- To disciver more about what Tasmainland offers; and
- To get contact informationf or Tasmainland.
In addition the project was completed in a very short time frame (less than two weeks) so the new site would be available when a siginficant national advertising campaign was launched.