For the last six months we have been extremely busy writing an entirely new version of both our Content Management eCommerce Suite and our website management dashboard Myweblogin.
The new release will be known as Cloud Version 4 and we are moving the dashboard fully into the cloud so we can better deploy new features to our customer’s websites easily and with less fuss.
The new dashboard is fully mobile responsive compliant so you will be able to manage your website, ecommerce store and manage your orders from any desktop, mobile or tablet you choose.
This follows on from our rollout in May 2015 of the new Login, Help and Account functions on Myweblogin and is based on your feedback.
The internal dashboard design has been significantly updated with a clean consistent interface and new expanding navigation.
The main navigation is now split into 8 main areas:
My Website – where you can edit, add and delete web pages, images and files
Orders – all your orders, sales reports, run sheets and blocked delivery dates are here
Products – manage your products and product categories with loads of new features!
Telephone Order – we have now included the manual telephone ordering system so you can take orders and accept credit cards directly through your dashboard
Customers – managing your customers here
Marketing – you can send mass emails cerate coupons, create SEO landing pages, share your product data and much more
Settings – you can edit the settings of your website here, such as email addresses for orders, how products display, delivery options, ordering settings and more
Advanced Settings – these are the templates and advanced settings of your website if you need to get more involved.
Additional ecommerce features
In addition to moving the dashboard fully to the cloud we have added a huge amount of new features including:
- Bulk Moving / updating / changing the status of orders
- Send emails on in transit and when delivered
- Email orders to people (and create lists of people you normally send orders to )
- New Payment options including NAB, ANZ and Stripe
- More advanced delivery cost calculations
- In Store Pickup Options
- Database of Common delivery location such as hospitals or Funeral Homes
And these are juts the start although not all features will be available for every package.
New product options
We have significantly increased the product features as well (not available for all packages) including:
- Different images for each color option
- Differ images for each price variation
- Up to 8 different price points
- Ability to include a recipe for the product to relay to other people
- New category integration so the product can be in as many categories as you would like.
New ordering options
We have added in great new features for ordering as well (not all available for every package) including:
- Different same day delivery cut off for each day of the week
- Ability to block entire categories of products from being ordered (useful for Mothers day and Valentines Day)
- Abandoned cart Notifications by email
- More notifications customers on the status of their order.
- Auto lookup of addresses against the Google Places database
These are all but a small selection of the new features that are being released with the Cloud Version 4 of our software. As we beta release the software we will provide more screenshots of the new and improved ecommerce and checkout as well over the coming weeks.
We anticipate that new customers will have the newest version by the end of November and we will start to deploy the version to our customers from December 2015. Unfortunately not all customers will be eligible for a free upgrade, those customers with highly customized checkout processes will need to contact enflexion to discuss upgrade options.